Sunday, August 8, 2010

In Joy

In an odd twist of faith I got my answer and I’m totally okay. I’m not angry, I’m not sad. I want to cry because I feel like it’s finally over. I feel like everything I want will come my way now because I let everything go. I feel as if I won the battle.

I’ve been able to confirm my first love is married and happy and I’m so okay with it. I don’t feel any anger I feel relief. Not even jealous, just joy. I feel more thankful than I’ve in a long time. I want to cry, but the feeling not that overwhelming yet. But now I know my spiratual self is listening. She’s listening and she knows what’s best for me. All these missing pieces are falling back in my life and now I’m soooo ready for the future. I feel like my future has just begun.

I’m so good. I’m wonderful. I’m beside myself. I’m soooooo good right now and this is my moment and I’m in joy! This is what it feels like to be in joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment