Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hello and Welcome

My name is Asil and I will be blogging here about things and observations about my life. I know most of you don't know me and won't give two shits if I had a bad day or is currently experiencing a breakdown. That's not what this blog is about. This blog is about sharing my past experiences and what I've learned from them.

Over the last several years of my life I have gone through some crazy experiences with sex, men and women. Some that only my friends know and we laugh at and some that I am currently dealing with alone. Some of these experiences are my own but my friends have (or you have) experienced and I simply have an opinion about. I will be writing blogs related to what I have learned from the mistakes in my past (or other's mistakes) and talk about the people who have entered my life and made as impact.

I will also be giving advice about relationships because honestly, I think can. I will even have topics that I talk about that doesn't relate to me directly, but it's what's on my mind. The majority of my subject matter will be for mature audience and open minded people. I will be very blunt, but not for the purpose to shock you but to tell it like it is. It's my blog and I'll fucking curse if I want too. I will write the way I talk and I will speak freely about my friends problems, though I will not reveal their identity (because that's fair).

So please free to leave whatever comments you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment